Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lincoln Park Preschools

Cody O'Grady


A few days ago someone asked me about preschool options for little ones on the near north side which would include, Lincoln Park, Old Town, Gold Coast, Streeterville, New East Side, Loop. It's been a while since my kids were in preschool but I asked around and found the best ones....still. Here's the list:





Catherine Cook


Lincoln Park Co-op


Lake Shore Prep (Apple School)


Chalk Board


and a new one


Chalk





I know all about Chicago Public Schools- elementary and high school. My kids, Bethany 18 and Cody 15 went to LaSalle Language Academy and now go to Whitney Young High School. Both are magnet schools. They got into LaSalle by 'lottery' and for magnet high schools, it is necessary to test in. I will write about that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment