Thursday, February 21, 2008

What Clients Say About Jill O'Grady

I am thinking about sending out a marketing letter to get more clients. I have asked some of my past clients to write something about their experience in working with me. Here is what some of them have to say:


Jill's knowledge of the city was paramount for us in finding a condo for our daughter to live in. We bought a condo without stepping foot in Chicago. We trusted Jill and she didn't let us down.
BAM, Retired Trader

“Jill was very patient with me in finding my new home. She showed me many places that I had some kind of hang-up on and she kept looking until she found out I was happy with”.
KMacD, Accountant

You are the best! You sold my property in a down market in only week! Technically, you sold it before it went on the market to the broker in your firm.
FLW, IT Consultant

"We used Jill to help us buy our very first home. She was extremely patient with us. We were looking at a lot of places and being picky about our choices, but Jill was always there to help us see as many places as we wanted and help us choose the perfect place for us. She explained the buying process to us and was very helpful throughout the whole process. We loved her."
DW, Nutritionist

1 comment: