Friday, December 28, 2007

The Importance of a Good Property Manager

I had a Real Estate Property inspection yesterday for a property at 5701 N. Sheridan, 60660 in Chicago, IL. I like the inspector we used...her name is Michelle Teague. Let me know if you want more info about her, she was very good. Anyway, there were some issues with plumbing and electric and my client was freaking out. After the inspection we went to the management office to get info about the condo docs, decs, etc. Tina and Joe in the office were so very helpful. They provided my client and I with all the information we need and reassured us that a quick close would be possible. We mentioned the inspection issues and the manager, Joe, went back up to the unit with us to take a look. He made my client feel so much better in letting her know that most of the problems were minor and would not cost as much as we initially feared. Thanks Joe. Now let's hope those issues can be resolved and my client will be happily purchasing the condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment